Freundeskreis ÖBG e.V. (Circle of Friends of the Ecological-Botanical Garden Association)
The ÖBG needs support for its tasks in research and teaching, but above all as an institution for education and recreation for the public. The primary goal of Freundeskreis ÖBG e.V., founded in 1998, is to support the ÖBG both morally and in a material sense in fulfilling its diverse tasks, and to advance its contribution to the city and region. Freundeskreis ÖBG e.V. seeks to bring people together who are interested in and committed to the Ecological-Botanical Garden.
- Thomas Ebersberger, 1. Vorsitzender
- Roland Sack, 2. Vorsitzender
- Andrej Aigenseer, Schatzmeister
- Werner Kirchberger, Schriftführer
- Angela Danner, Weiteres Vorstandsmitglied
- Dr. Gregor Aas, Leiter des ÖBG
- Dr. Hertha Ziegler, Vertreterin des Universitätsvereins e.V.
Advisory Board Members
- Sabine Heucke-Gareis
- Wolfgang Fischer
- Axel Naumann
- Marianne Naumann
- Petra Scherm
- Andreas Trauner
Phone: 0921 / 55-2982
Excerpts from the statutes - §2 Purpose of the association:
1. The association exclusively and directly serves charitable purposes.
2. The purpose of the association is to promote the Ecological-Botanical Garden (ÖBG) in the performance of its tasks for the University, the public, science, and research.
3. The purpose is realized in particular through events and publications about the tasks of the ÖBG, about nature, plant life, and the protection of the natural environment. The aim is to raise public awareness with comprehensive information, and to encourage active, committed support.
The statutes of the association as PDF.
- Becoming a member Hide
We look forward to your support! With an annual contribution of €25 (pensioners, pupils, and students €15) you will assist us greatly in our work.
- Declaration of membership in Freundeskreis ÖBG e.V. as a PDF file.
Simply download - fill it in - send it in, and you're in! You can also print out the form and send it to us by fax: (0921 / 55-2976) or by mail:
Freundeskreis des Ökologisch-Botanischen Gartens
der Universität Bayreuth e.V.
Freundeskreis ÖBG e.V.
IBAN: DE13 7735 0110 0009 0706 99